Got my OOW conference pass

After 2 days of comprehensive insight into New and Future Oracle products and technology at the ACE Briefings, I'm now in downtown San Francisco.

It's Saturday and I've collected my conference pass. Something like 50,000 others will do the same over the next 48 hours.  This is a big event.

My first session tomorrow will be to go and join The Salvation Army heroes from Harbor Light rehab centre to worship God. It's not what this conference is all about but it is what I'm all about.  Then it's back to Moscone West 3009 for 2.15 to hear my good friend Jim Marion speak on PeopleSoft and mobile apps. You can bet this will be good.

The lobby of the hotel is huge and it seems to be a popular place to hang out. Might have something to do with there being free wireless internet here.

More tomorrow.


Comments