He spoke with great enthusiasm on the success of the PeopleTools engineers in building a feature rich, standards compliant and highly performing enterprise service system - PeopleTools Integration Broker.
Dan first gave a quick recap on what we have in previous releases
- In 8.51 we got Documents
- In 8.52 more standards compliance, scalability and the first cut of REST.
- In 8.53 REST with JSON response and the URI builder
And now ...In the latest 8.54 release Dan highlighted a number of new features including....
- a document can now return HTML (I guess this is in there for MAP )
- Improvements in REST
- Transaction Tracker ("enables you to track/debug inbound and outbound integrations between the local node and all other nodes defined in the integration network.")
- Gateway properties can now be saved in the database so when upgrading the gateway.properties file can be recreated easily.
- Node Lockdown. This allows you to preserve (lock) properties os a node so when upgrading a Node object from source to target the locked target properties do not get overwritten.