1. Keynote by Thomas Kurian (President, Product Development, Oracle). Oracle Software
Innovations. I think this is the keynote to watch. . If you like a little American glitz then queue up for a seat in the ridiculously big keynote Moscone North, Hall D or watch online from the comfort of your hotel or favourite coffee shop.
2. DEMOgrounds - Spending time between sessions at the DEMOGrounds is a great way to meet PeopleSoft experts from Oracle other customers too. Seen something in a session and want to know more? Dig a bit deeper into new application functionality or some new PeopleTools feature. Track down the right demo pod and don't be afraid to request a demo. I highly recommend listening in on other people's conversations too.
3. Mobile Central located in Moscone South exhibition hall. Anything and everything about Oracle's Mobile strategy, products and technology. https://www.oracle.com/openworld/mobile/index.html
4. General Session: PeopleSoft of Today and Tomorrow—Intuitive, Powerful, and Easy [GEN8298] session . Hear from Paco Aubrejuan, Senior Vice President, PeopleSoft Enterprise, and Marc Weintraub, Senior Director, PeopleSoft Product Strategy, Oracle. Register Register early as this session is always full to overflowing.
5. PeopleSoft Technology Update [CON8585] from Jeff Robbins, PeopleSoft Strategy, Oracle. There's sure to be a useful reminder as to all the PeopleTools features packed into 8,54 and maybe a bit on what's coming in 8.55 and beyond.