Speaking at Oracle OpenWorld 2011


Honoured to be attending OOW this year to share some of Oxfam's success stories around running PeopleSoft applications on virtual platforms.

PeopleSoft Success: Using Virtualization to Manage TCO Session 14006 Wed 1pm Moscone West 2024

In this session I'll be sharing some of the problems we encountered in running PeopleSoft applications on virtual servers and how we resolved or worked around them and are now reaping significant benefit over equivalent physical servers.

Graham






Comments

Jim Marion said…
Graham, that is so cool! I can't wait to catch up with you there. I have 3 sessions as well as demo grounds. We will have to stop in for our annual breakfast at Mel's.

Oh, bad news though. I just registered yesterday, so I'm staying at the airport. Buses run late on sandwich night though, so maybe we can still do our Salvation Army sandwich tour?

I'm really delighted you can make it across the pond this year.