Cloud Manager 10

On 12 December 2019 Oracle released Cloud Manager 10.  There are some great new features in this release and I had a chance to share some of my favourites with Dan Iverson from psadmin.io a few weeks ago.  You can listen to our conversation here


Oracle's Dave Bain also walks us through the new features here in the PeopleTools Blog so I don't need to repeat any of this content right now.
I did wonder if the guy with the beard and suit and tie was a PS Admin. I mean, I assume he's in the picture because he's doing an upgrade of PeopleTools from 8.57 to 8.58 on the train... using a mobile phone?  yeh... my kind of PS Admin :-)

I'll probably share more on my experiences with Cloud Manager 10 in the coming months as we at Cedar Consulting continue to put it through it's paces.

But for now... I'll let this video speak for itself.

Comments