(1) F8 & ALT-F8 to Zoom in and out the Application Engine window.
(2) CTRL-D on a PeopleCode line will duplicate the line. This also works in the SQL Editor.
(3) CTRL-U will toggle a comment tags for one or more selected PeopleCode lines. Nice! I know I'm going to be using this one a lot.
(4) Select a string and any other matching strings will be highlighted in green. This can be any string including comments, SQL, commands, methods, etc. This is a nice feature and is limited to the PeopleCode and SQL editors so this doesn't work in HTML or StyleSheet editors.
(5) Brackets are now colour coded to show the respective open and close pairs. A red coloured bracket indicates that there is no corresponding open or close tag. A green bracket shows that there is matching bracket. The brackets might not be in the right place of course but we can't expect a runtime parser to deal with our mistakes. Colour blind developers may have some fun with this one!