I'm attending Oracle CloudWorld 2024

 

I'm heading out to Las Vegas for a week for the annual Oracle CloudWorld event.   This event has a number of key streams including

* Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
* Oracle Fusion Applications (SaaS)
* Oracle Database technology

There's plenty of interest if you're a PeopleSoft customer too.  Robbin Velayedam, from the Oracle PeopleSoft HCM strategy team, has posted his list of useful sessions for attendees with a PeopleSoft interest.

I've also written up a few other areas that I think would be of interest to PeopleSoft customers who have already migrated their PeopleSoft systems to OCI or are exploring OCI as a possible platform for PeopleSoft.  

I believe there are some compelling reasons why PeopleSoft runs best on OCI and have presented some of the reasons why at many events around the world including OpenWorld, UKOUG, Sangam,  Yatra (AIOUG) and the PeopleSoft India SIG.  I'll be sharing a blog post on some of the these very soon.

These are just some of the CloudWorld sessions I'll be checking out during the week:

 

 

 



Comments